Lodgis: comprehensive property management
To rent out your property with 100% peace of mind, entrust it to Lodgis' rental management department:
- More than 10 years' experience in managing rental properties
- 700 apartments managed
- Average occupancy rate of 95%
- A team of dedicated property managers who are specialized by arrondissement
- An administrative and accounting team
In addition to the Lodgis landlord-tenant matching service (advertising your property with professional photos, interactive plan, tenant finding and referencing, etc.), Lodgis' rental management department offers:
- Comprehensive management of your property: we organise visits, tenant check-ins and check-outs, rent collection and processing, and rental receipts. We can even assist with technical problems. We will send you a rental report each month keep you updated on date on your property rental.
- Secure rental income: request for payment of the rent, late payment reminders, etc. The guarantees offered by Lodgis secure your investment. We also offer tailored legal advice to help you optimise your rental strategy and file tax returns without having to worry
Five good reasons to choose Lodgis to rent and manage your property
1/ A team of specialists dedicated to assisting you
Whether your apartment is furnished or unfurnished, it will be handled by a specialized rental manager who knows the neighborhood.
Our staff undertake regular training to keep up-to-date with the latest legal, tax and technical changes affecting furnished and unfurnished property management. They are here to advise you on rental strategies to maximise income from your property and help you choose the most advantageous French tax regime for you (simplified scheme for landlords, simplified industrial and commercial revenue scheme, or full income and profit declaration).
2/ Carefully selected tenants
Our team of consultants shortlists tenants for you from a French and international clientele with adequate purchasing power: business travelers, companies, expatriates...
Each tenant's file is carefully examined before being accepted (if necessary, the foreign guarantee documents can be analyzed and interpreted for you by our multilingual advisors). You are given the choice of your prospective tenants.
3/ A rental management service tailored to your needs
Furnished rental: a comprehensive service, including
- Client viewings, drafting the rental agreement and carrying out inspections and inventories
- Sending requests for monthly rent and rental receipts
- Collecting rent and processing payments
- Tracking month rental payments
- Late payment reminders
- Offering assisting if technical problems occur during the tenancy
- Managing claims - for example, for water damage
- Obtaining quotations for property maintenance work
- Overseeing property maintenance work
- Sending a monthly management report
- Paying the rent to you each month
Unfurnished rental: choose your management package - from 4% before tax.
Whether you rent out your property furnished or unfurnished, as a French tax payer, your management fee is 100% tax deductible**.
4/ High occupancy rate
We know our market, and our efficient teams achieve an occupancy rate of 95% for the apartments that we manage.
5/ Contractors chosen for their professionalism
All the companies and tradespeople we contract to work in your apartment have been carefully selected for their professionalism, the quality of their work and the value for money they offer. If you would prefer to use your own contractors to carry out work in your property, we can also liaise with them.
To qualify for management through Lodgis, your apartment must meet the following criteria:
- Measure over 25m²
- Be located within Paris (arrondissements 1 to 17) or in the Hauts de Seine department (Neuilly-sur-Seine, Levallois-Perret, Courbevoie, Puteaux)
- Be available at least 11 months of the year (for furnished rentals)
- Rental contracts are for a minimum of 3 months (for furnished rentals)
** Except if you declare your income under the simplified landlord or simplified industrial and commercial revenue schemes.