Furnished rentals in the 6th arrondissement of Paris: Notre Dame des Champs
Located on the Seine River left bank in the 5th arrondissement (to the south), the so-called NDDC neighborhood (Notre Dame des Champs) is marked off by the Boulevard du Montparnasse, Rue de Sèvres and Rue d'Assas.
Rent an apartment in a quiet and conveniently located neighborhood: Notre Dame des Champs
With a high number of reputed schools and universities, NDDC is a well-to-do neighborhood which is home to wealthy families. As a 'cultural hotspot' it abounds with cinemas, theaters, and museums. It's the perfect place for those who want to live in the heart of Paris while enjoying the quiet atmosphere of the streets which were bordered by wheat fields in the past.
Rent a furnished apartment in Notre Dame des Champs: tranquility, amenities and facilities
All you need to know about Notre Dame des Champs:
- Architectural type and style: the NDDC neighborhood accommodates many haussmann style buildings (in Rue de Rennes, Rue d’Assas, Boulevard Raspail), charming apartments (near Montparnasse) and modern well appointed residences located in Rue Notre Dame des Champs. With a diversified supply of properties, this neighborhood is suitable for both students and families.
- Schools and institutions:
- The Ecole Alsacienne (Rue d' Assas)
- The Institut Catholique de Paris. (Rue d'Assas)
- The Collège Stanislas (Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs)
- The University Panthéon-Assas
- The Centre Sèvres
- All these reputed schools make NDDC neighborhood a reference for education
- Monuments: Culture is not left behind!
- The Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier at the Comédie-Française (listed as a historic monument)
- The Théâtre du Proche-Montparnasse
- The Centre du Lucernaire (a mix of theater/photography/cinema with film screenings/exhibitions featuring young artists)
- The Bretagne
- The Arlequin
- MK2 Parnasse
- Get food: Where to get organic food?
- Franmarché and Naturalia on the Boulevard Raspail.
- The Superdil in Rue Notre Dame des Champs
- There are also many other grocery stores and exotic food stores where you can buy food
- Sports centers / gyms: there are many sports centers in the neighborhood where you can play tennis, practice yoga, workout or use the sauna of the CMG sport club located in Rue de Rennes.
Much appreciated by residents for its friendly and quiet atmosphere, Notre Dame des Champs neighborhood is definitely the place where you should rent your apartment! With Lodgis, rent a furnished apartment in Notre Dame des Champs neighborhood! Each apartment is serviced, furnished and ready-to-move into so you can enjoy straightaway your stay in Paris!