Rent a furnished apartment in a quiet neighborhood in the heart of Paris!
The Notre-Dame – Ile Saint Louis area is very near Paris' best tourist attractions (Louvre Museum). It can be considered as a village in the city with many bars and restaurants nearby. Aside from the Notre-Dame Cathedral area, it is a quiet neighborhood which accommodates a flower market, however close to the Marais and the Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter) if you want to have some fun or go for shopping.
If you want to live in a peaceful place in the heart of Paris, you should definitely rent an apartment in Notre-Dame – l'Île Saint Louis neighborhood!
Rent an apartment in the well-located Notre-Dame l'Île Saint-Louis neighborhood
In the heart of Paris, Notre-Dame l'Île Saint-Louis houses a few emblematic historical monuments such as: the Cathedral Notre-Dame-de-Paris, the Palais de Justice (courthouse) the Sainte-Chapelle (chapel). Surrounded by the Seine River, it is one of the Parisians' most favorite neighborhoods.
All you need to know about Notre-Dame l'Île Saint-Louis:
- Reputed schools and institutions: the Ecole Massillon on the “quai des Célestins”, the Collège François Couperin (secondary school), the Lycée Charlemagne, the Collège de France and La Sorbonne (university).
- Heath services: the Hôpital de l'Hôtel-Dieu located next to the cathedral.
- Sports centers/gyms: Many of them are also dedicated to relaxation: the Espace sportif Pontoise and the Club Jean de Beauvais both located on the Seine River left bank.
- Going out in Notre-Dame l'Île Saint-Louis / entertainment:
- Theaters: the théâtre Île Saint-Louis and the Point-Virgule.
- Cinemas: MK2 Odéon, MK2 Hautefeuille
- Spectacles: The Paradis Latin and the Don Camillo
- There are many bistros and restaurants in the Quartier Latin (you'll just have to cross the Pont Saint Michel bridge to get there).
- Get food: there are many businesses, general stores where you get healthy products/food and flower and bird markets on the Place Louis Lépine.
- Transportation links: metro line 4 and 7, RER line B and C.
If you're looking for an apartment located in a quiet and flowery neighborhood near all amenities (transport, stores...) you should definitely rent a furnished apartment in Notre-Dame l'Île Saint-Louis. Take a look at our apartment offers!