Furnished rentals in the 6th district of Paris: Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon
Considered as the intellectuals' neighborhood from time memorial, Saint-Germain-des-Prés-Odéon is located in the 6th arrondissement and is delimited by Rue de Rennes to the west, the Boulevard Saint-Michel to the east and the Abbaye de Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon: a symbolic and pleasant neighborhood to live in
The area abounds with Literary Cafes, booksellers, jeweleries, bakeries and restaurants from around the world. The intimate and vibrant atmosphere (with many cultural events organized) makes this neighborhood one of the best place to live among visitors and the 'Germanopratins' (Saint Germain des Prés' residents).
Famous for its charming and cultural atmosphere, luxury and for being the set of many Tv shows, films and series, renting an apartment in Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon will definitely be a fulfilling experience.
With Lodgis, rent a furnished apartment in Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon neighborhood! Each apartment is serviced, furnished and ready-to-move into so you can enjoy straightaway your stay in Paris!
Saint Germain des Prés: a charming neighborhood much appreciated by residents
You want to enjoy 'neighborhood life' while being near the busy downtown area? Here's all you need to know about Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon:
- Architectural type and style:
- Many charming apartments
- Restored historic buildings (with a front-street space/view)
- Apartments with a secluded courtyard far away from the bustle of the city, where many families, newlyweds and singles live
- Public/Private Schools and institutions:
- Primary schools: Saint-André-des-Arts and Sainte-Bernadette
- Secondary schools/high schools: the Lycée Saint-Louis on the Boulevard Saint-Michel and the Lycée Fénelon in Rue Saint-André-des-Arts
- Universities/Schools: IPAG business school in Boulevard Saint-Germain and the Ecole Nationale d’Architecture (School of architecture) in Rue Jacques Callot
- Get food / Treat yourself:
- 3 Monoprix on the Boulevard Saint Michel, in Rue de Rennes and Rue du Bac
- Many bakeries and confectioneries (patisserie)
- Get healthy and organic food at the organic shop in Rue Lobineau near Odéon
- The neighborhood is a mecca for gourmets: Tea Lovers, can get tea at Mariage-Frères in Rue des Grands-Augustins next to the Seine River and sweets lovers at Mamie Gâteaux in Rue du Cherche-Midi
- MK2 Odéon, MK2 Hautefeuille and the Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- The Théâtre de l’Odéon (drama, comedy)
- Transportation links:
- Metro line 4 (Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Odéon)
- RER line B and C (Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame)
Furnished apartment rentals are frequent in the neighborhood. Saint Germain des Prés – Odéon is definitely the perfect place to rent an apartment and will enable you to enjoy and discover Paris in the best possible way. Take a look at our furnished studios and apartments for rent!