Furnished rentals in the 4th arrondissement of Paris: Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg
In the western part of the 4th arrondissement of Paris, the Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg neighborhood is marked off by Les Halles, the Seine River docks, Rue Rambuteau and Rue Vieille-du-Temple.
Rent an apartment in the Hotêl de Ville neighborhood for a vibrant neighborhood life
With the Beaubourg Center and the Stravinsky Fountain it is one of Paris' foremost tourist attractions. Many historical monuments such as the Saint-Jacques Tower and the Saint-Merri Church make the Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg neighborhood a history center.
The neighborhood also accommodates what students commonly call the 'BPI', the Bibliothèque de Beaubourg. Renting an apartment in Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg has many advantages. You can enjoy a pleasant neighborhood life (spectacles, shops, amenities, schools, sports centers and gyms) while living just next to the Les Halles area. Check out our furnished apartments for rent in the Hotêl de Ville-Beaubourg neighborhood.
The Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg neighborhood a great location for your apartment
Meander through the bustling streets and browse high end shops and fashion boutiques of popular Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg tourist area.
All you need to know about Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg:
- Schools and institutions: the Collège Saint Merri and the Collège François Couperin (secondary schools). The Ecole multimedia (a multimedia Design School), the Conservatoire Mozart (Mozart Conservatory) and CREAPOLE, a Design and Management school.
- Health services: the Inter Europe Medical Center in Rue de Rivoli, the Hôtel-Dieu hospital in the Ile Saint-Louis and the Hôpital de la Pitié-Salpêtrière located in the 13th district on the other side of the Seine River.
- Shops and fashion boutiques are to be found in Rue Vieille-du-Temple, Rue du Temple (Bazar de l'Hôtel de Ville), Rue des Archives and at the Forum des Halles mall.
- Get food: get healthy food at the Place Baudoyer Market.
- Sports centers/gyms: Fitness Price Hôtel de Ville and Usine Paris Beaubourg.
- Going out in Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg / entertainment:
- Theaters: The Point-Virgule, the Théâtre des Blancs-Manteaux
- Cinemas: MK2 Beaubourg
- Many bars and many restaurants, Ice rinks, games on the Parvis de l'Hôtel de Ville
- Transportation links: Metro lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and RER lines A, B, D
Renting an apartment in the Hôtel de Ville – Beaubourg neighborhood is accessible to people of all ages (students, adults, seniors). With Lodgis you can rent a furnished apartment ready to move into and enjoy your stay in Paris.