Which documents do I need to provide to rent a furnished apartment in Paris ?

Do you want to rent a furnished apartment in Paris and are worrying which documents you need to provide?
With Lodgis, whatever your profile (student, professional, etc.) and whatever your nationality, you can rent a furnished apartment.

As a specialist in furnished rentals in Paris, Lodgis and its international team of advisors are here to help you put together a solid guarantee file, with the specific documents for your country or your situation: guarantees from all countries are accepted*.

The aim of this guarantee file is to assure the landlord of the furnished apartment that you want to rent that you will able to pay the rent throughout your time there (in theory your monthly income should be at least three times the rent price).

The documents often required to rent a furnished apartment are the following:

If you are not able to provide these documents (if you’re a student, an intern or unemployed), Lodgis can help you put together a guarantee file suited to your personal situation.

To be able to respond as quickly as possible, you can send us your documents by email. Lodgis is also the only real estate agency in Paris that lets you sign your contract electronically, making the process simpler and quicker.

Back to FAQ

* If the documents are not in one of the 8 languages posted on our website, they need to be translated into French or English.


8 languages


advice and support